2020-2021 SLVE Registration Information
Our office is now open M-F from 8am-3:30pm. Call us (831) 335-4475 or email our registrar Sue Barnes at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
To be eligible for Kindergarten, your child must be 5 by September 1, 2020. To be eligible for Transitional Kindergarten, children must turn 5 between September 2, 2020 & December 2, 2020.
To Register your child, you must have the following:
1. *Child's registered birth certificate or current passport
2. *Child's completed immunization records (Must be current according to California State requirements)
POLIO: Four doses
DPT/D: Five doses
MMR: Two doses
Hep B: Three doses
VARICELLA: One dose (Chicken pox)
3. *Proof of physical examination (If entering T-K, Kindergarten or First grade)
4. *Proof of Oral Health Exam (If entering T-K, Kindergarten or First grade)
5. *Proof of residence (ie: current PG&E, Telephone, or other utility bill, Rental/Mortgage letter)
6. Name and address of previous school (if transferring from another school)
7. Copies of any previous Special Education plans, test scores from last school
* Mandatory required documents per California State Education code and SLVUSD code
If you have any questions regarding registration for any grade level, please call our office at 335-4475. We look forward to welcoming you and your child to our school community.