SLVE Registration Information
Due to the Mandatory shelter in place , All school offices are closed until further notice. All registration forms are available to print out. Mail completed registration forms along with copies of required documents listed. You will be contacted later in the Spring about additional directions and information.
To be eligible for Kindergarten, your child must be 5 by September 1, 2020. To be eligible for Transitional Kindergarten, children must turn 5 between September 2, 2020 & December 2, 2020.
To Register your child, you must have the following:
1. *Child's registered birth certificate or current passport
2. *Child's completed immunization records (Must be current according to California State requirements)
POLIO: Four doses
DPT/D: Five doses
MMR: Two doses
Hep B: Three doses
VARICELLA: One dose (Chicken pox)
3. *Proof of physical examination (If entering T-K, Kindergarten or First grade)
4. *Proof of Oral Health Exam (If entering T-K, Kindergarten or First grade)
5. *Proof of residence (ie: current PG&E, Telephone, or other utility bill, Rental/Mortgage letter)
6. Name and address of previous school (if transferring from another school)
7. Copies of any previous Special Education plans, test scores from last school
* Mandatory required documents per California State Education code and SLVUSD code
If you have any questions regarding registration for any grade level, please call our office at 335-4475. We look forward to welcoming you and your child to our school community.